Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holiday Planner



































So I am super excited how this planner (idea from oz-somestampers) turned out! It took me about four hours to create from start to finish, which wasn't too bad for the first one I created. I used Basic Grey's Figgy Pudding for the theme. You can find the directions and video here. I think I am going to make a few purse organizers with the same idea but put grocery lists and other "to do" type lists instead of the holiday planning ones. I will let you know what I come up with!




4 comments:

  1. I like the inside pockets. I really like the calendar one with to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great project. That's a lot of detail. Great way to keep organized. :)

    ReplyDelete