Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Outta This World!



Isn't this robot paper just darling?! I was so excited when I found this new paper line by K&Company. Many cute sheets and great vibrant colors. - plus it's double sided!

The card base and circles were cut with my cricut. The layers are raised to make the image pop and give dimension. I really wanted to add a sentiment to the front - but as you can see I got a little carried away with the embellishments! Oh well! Not sure if you can see the cute little heart jewels I added to the bellies - it needed just a skosh of bling.

Thanks for looking!









4 comments:

  1. I am following from Simply Scrapping Crafts...glad you posted your link! This card is just too cute for words! The color combo is so inviting...I love it! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I LOVE your stuff...I'm following now!

    check out mine too...
    www.thewayiseeitthroughmylens.blogspot.com

    Enter my contest that ends this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! I love the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the little robot nestled in with all those circles. You are amazingly talented.

    ReplyDelete