Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Back in the Swing of Things...Puddle Jumper





Yay!! I finally finished my April themed layout. The piecings in this layout were hand drawn and cut with many different layers and textures. I incorporated fabric into this one. I also did a few "tear" piecings as well. The picture above shows how you can add your own photos to my designs. The picture was taken by good friends of ours - they are brilliant photographers. Here is a link to their blog. Check out their work - if your not from the Chicago area simply go to be inspired!

You can view my entire PUDDLE JUMPERlisting here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120560186912&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT (If you have an Ebay account I would really appreciate you putting it in your "watched items" - this helps me get more views/traffic.

Now I need to clean up my room a bit before I do another one. Now what to do for my next one?? Any ideas?






8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog through SCS. I am amazed by all your creations! So intricate and creative and just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is quite a unique work of art. Thanks for sharing the link on SSC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - what an incredible layout! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I love all the layers and dimension. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the textures make this layout a homerun! It is so much fun to check out what you create because there is so much to look at. I never want to miss a tiny detail.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful work you have created here - it must have taken you hours. My favourite bit is the fluffy cate - SO effective. Stunning layout.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, Very cute!!! There is so much to look at on the pages!!! Love it! Came over from SSC and I am now a follower!! Stop by for a visit or to be a follower!

    ReplyDelete