Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Mad Hatter's Tea Party


Well with my new clean space waiting for me - I finally got a chance to put together the Alice in Wonderland layout I've been planning in my head for weeks now. For some reason, this one took me forever to decide a color palette for - I must have pulled out dozens of different papers and decided on a softer look for this design. I will probably list it on Ebay tomorrow night or Tuesday - so be on the look out! I'll post a link after I do! I have tons of pictures so be sure to check them out!

The Alice paper piecing was inspired by Mo Manning. After contacting her, she gave me permission to piece her work - I was so excited! I just love her images! She is a super nice gal and hopefully she won't be disappointed! Click on Mo's link on the right hand side of my blog to see more of her designs and blog. Here is a direct link to the digital image. I can't wait to start my next one inspired by her creativity!

Right now I am watching "Hoarders" - holey moley! We did a little spring cleaning done today and got rid of 8 garbage bags of clothes - such a great feeling! Although....I don't think I could do that with my paper and ribbons (obviously if you've seen the pictures below - lol!)






13 comments:

  1. WOW! Absolutely amazing, so neat all the little details, I could look and look and look at this and keep finding new things of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning! The detail and texture could keep your eyes busy for hours! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yet another GORGEOUS layout...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - that is incredible!! Such hard work has totally paid off! Gorgeous!
    We watching Hoarding too! Yikes!!! I do feel bad for those people and their families!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so amazingly fabulous! I LOVE Alice and this page is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic! Wow, are you talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely stunning!! The colors and details are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog today. Wowza...your work is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Angi!! I love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really stunning!!! Love all the details you put into it, great job!

    ReplyDelete