Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bo Peep - with sheep!





Well Little Bo Peep finally found her sheep - lol!! No photo areas for this layout. Just the actual poem from a vintage Mother Goose book. This is 3 of 4 of the layouts I am creating for a scrapbook about Ida McKinley. My sweet customer wants to add the nursery rhymes to show what Ida would have read to her daughters.

I used many different fabrics and laces to design Bo Peep. And I just love my new Belgium lace (used on her bodice). The two little sheep have been brushed and fluffed.

Thanks for looking!










4 comments:

  1. Wow! So lovely!!! The details are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of work you have put into your projects - they are just gorgeous! I could look at them for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is amazing, the detail is awe inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous creation! I love your attention to details.

    ReplyDelete