Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Addiction


Some of you know I am redesigning my design studio. I needed way more counter space since I tend to spread out a lot as I create. So my wonderful husband is putting in pretty counters for me and a few cabinets. My job - to move things around and make room for the new addition. So all of my paper storage needed to be transferred from one wall to another. Which brings us to (one of) my addiction(s) - paper! There it is - I said it! The skeleton in my closet - lol!

There is just something about the smell and feel of new pretty paper. Taking a stack and flipping through the pad to see all the mesmerizing designs just waiting for you to put in your cart. Glittered, flocked, and embossed - I just melt! So in it goes and home it comes - to the paper shelf. Arranged by company, color, and theme. My true heaven!

So enjoy these pictures of my addiction....admitting you have a problem is the first step....right?


3 comments:

  1. Ha, you aren't kidding! But there are FOR SURE worse addictions! Thanks for the well wishes on the bar:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! See!!! There is someone always worse - now I just have to find my match :o)

    ReplyDelete