Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Spooky Halloween Purse Album



Can you believe October is upon us?! Pretty soon the leaves will be changing pretty hues and spiced cider will be warming cool hands. To celebrate this change of season, I have started making more fall related layouts and albums. This particular album was designed to be a purse. Twelve pages of yummy vintage goodies fill this album to it's brim. One of my favorite additions is the old letter I found at a local flea market. I was so surprised to see an old dried up bouquet tucked carefully inside. How perfectly it ties in to the eerie feel of the album!

This album is for sale on Ebay where you can see many more pictures!

Recipe for this album:
Crafty Secrets Halloween Scraps
Crafty Secrets Halloween Image Journal Notes
Haunted paper line by My Minds Eye
Black cardstock: American Crafts
Vintage goodies: letter; lace, doilies, buttons, ribbon, music sheets
Bling: Prima
Pins: Maya Road
Embossing Folders: Tim Holtz & Cuttlebug
Punches: Martha & EK Success









5 comments:

  1. Great album. I love all the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH EM GEE!!!!! This is absolutely perfect. I love halloween projects and this is one of my favorites I've seen in the past few weeks.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today and leaving a comment. Hope to see you again.

    Off to follow your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous...every bit of it! I just love all of your amazingly detailed creations. Wow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. Awesome project, I love what you've done, its very cool with all those textures. Had a look at the pics on ebay, gorgeous!
    www.scrapdiva-tina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete