Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yummy Gingerbread & Christmas Kisses


I am just loving Webster's Christmas line this season. The vintage/shabby look is right up my little alley. Santa's peeping from hot air balloons, musical cottages, and beautiful blooms are just a few surprises you will see with their two winter lines.

This is the layout I made for my mom this Christmas (shown with pictures of our friend's kiddos since I didn't have any to put in the photo area - lol!) She plans on putting a gingerbread baking picture in it - I think. We shall see. I was able to find a gorgeous metal easel that she can display it on since it is way too chunky to slide into a scrapbook sleeve.



So many fun goodies on this layout - but the gingerbread house board is by far everyone's favorite. It is another piece I ordered from Bridget (Tweety Petie Designs). I cannot get over the DETAIL involved in making this! Everything is so teeny tiny! She filled the jars with mini starlight mints and colorful candies. There is an icing tube that has exploded with globs of yummy icing all around. Words can't express the beauty and talent this girl has!


Vintage music paper, lace, and scrabble pieces dance along the page - giving texture and dimension.


Here is the view of the layout without a picture - how I presented it to my mom. I can't wait to see what picture she chooses to showcase!

And now for the kisses! Here is my wonderful dad on Christmas day - getting bombarded by his daughters and wife. He surprised us with breathtakingly beautiful necklaces - so cute and thoughtful! He is definitely lucky and well loved -and so are we!

Hope everyone is having a marvelous Holiday Season!

xoxoxoxo

5 comments:

  1. OMG...This is absolutely gorgeous! I am lost for words...it's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Absolutely stunning! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling page! I just love it. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout! As always, I love all the little details you incorporate.

    ReplyDelete