Friday, January 7, 2011

Shabby Pink & Lace Color Inspiration

I am so ready for spring. I don't know if it is because winter seemed to come so early this year - bringing it's cold snowy days. I am in full pink valentine mode and needed a little inspiration pick me up! So I put together a little showcase of some of my favorite finds while on the pinkalicious hunt! Paired with yummy laces and bits of vintage flair, this palette is sure to be a pleaser!

And here are a few sweet paper lines to go with it! Hope it gets your juices flowin'!
My Minds Eye - State of the Heart
My Minds Eye - Lost and Found (Princess)
K&Company - Smitten
Basic Grey - Bittersweet
Pink Paislee - Sweetness (my new favorite!)

I am ALMOST done with cleaning and organizing my own winter "blizzard" disaster that "hit" my studio - then I will have a few of my own shabby pink samples to spare!
*Photos courtesy of: Etsy, Martha Stewart, Prima, Cute Pink Stuff

Can I get a book with that? Here is a side of wonderful pieces of children's literature that you just must check out! Perfect for the pink at heart.



















Enjoy!
xoxoxo



1 comment:

  1. Don't know which image I like more, the gorgeous shabby goodness, or the absolutely fabulous Nancy all dressed up to do the dusting! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete