Things I love - some of the quirkiness that makes me - me :o)
- Brand new socks (preferably tennis shoe style)
- Having my feet tickled
- Furry kitty bellies
- Freshly cleaned sheets - right out of the dryer!
- Smelling Scotch tape
- Cream cheese on saltine crackers
- Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter marathons
- The smell of brand new (or old) books (apparently I am into "smells")
- Sushi with lots of wasabi!
And here is my layout for today - I finally got things together in my studio to have time to put a layout together. This vintage inspired "LOVE" layout is available (easel and all) on eBay. I just fell in love with this paper line by MME - especially the red glitter! This particular layout is mounted on a red glitter charger which makes it too bit for an album - but perfect to display on a shelf or mantel.
Thanks for poppin' in!