Sunday, September 11, 2011

a pretty little number


Just another card I recently put together for a dear colleague of mine. The paper is from Pink Paislee's "Butterfly Garden" and Graphic 45's "Once Upon a Springtime". The flower is Prima with stick pins from Maya Road. Just a simple piece of twine ties it all together in the opposite corner. I apologize for the blurry pictures. The card was finished after the sun went down and I still refused to use my flash - silly girl! I tried to create enough natural lighting - but didn't quite succeed! Oh well - the lessons of photography!


Hope you are enjoying the end of your weekend!

Thanks for looking!

xoxo



21 comments:

  1. This is so pretty and such a feminine card, I am sure your friend will just treasure this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card... Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage feel of this card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty-love the doily and flower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    I see you in SCS follower thread. :D

    This is a very beautiful card! I like the colors and layering.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pretty, vintage feel to this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mary -- Thanks for your note! Yep, we've still got the yellow chair! Come see us. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Such stunning cards.
    Love your taste.
    Glad I am now a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is amazing - I love the colours and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing post. I loved to read this post. Keep posting..
    Real Estate in India

    ReplyDelete
  11. https://piecesofhomedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/09/pretty-little-number.html

    ReplyDelete