Friday, July 23, 2010

Shabby Chic for Moxie Fab


So did you see that Moxie Fab World is having a Shabby Chic and Vintage themed card contest to go along with their new Card Style magazine? I was so pumped! I just finished designing a few cards for my mother and thought I would enter one!

Come play along too - just click here. There are TONS of gorgeous entries already - so go get inspired! Entries are due by midnight on August 2nd.


Recipe for this card:
Crafty Secrets vintage image
Graphic 45 paper
Vintage lace; doily; buttons, pattern; music paper
Martha Stewart border punch

Thanks for looking!














3 comments:

  1. Wow the details on this are amazing, great job, such a pretty card, hope you win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mary! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Shabby & Vintage Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete